miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2008

events in order



One day I was walking on the beach and stopped to look at the waves. Suddenly, I thought I saw something struggling in the water. It looked like a man who was having a trouble swimming. At that moment, I reached for my glasses, and then remembered I'd left them at home. Just then, a big wave came, and the man was gone. At that moment I ran as fast as I could to get the lifeguard. After that, we arrived back t the spot where I had seen the man. When the lifeguard looked through his binoculars he said he didn't see anything. Iwas pretty embarrassed.The next day I bought a newspaper. There was an article about dolphins swimming near the shore. As soon as I read the article. I realized that I had seen a dolphin in the water - not a man!.After that I never went anywhere without my glasses again.

1 comentario:

Hilary dijo...

hey, just a question. I am a newer blogger, and was wondering how you got the picture right by your entry written.....if that makes sense?